miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

¿¿¿ WHO AM I ???


Hello, friend (s)... Welcome to my blog ... In this blog, you will read about me. Veran my work done, where we tell a little about my personal life. I hope you enjoy.

Hi, there! My name’s Zurisaday Segovia. I am average height and average weight. My hair color is black and. My eye color is brown. my hair style is long.


I’m from Mene Mauroa, originally. I live in Falcon. I’m 22 years old, my birthday is the 15 of September the 1988. And I study law at URBE . I study Pre-school Education. My professor is Doris Molero, ingles v. My favorite subjects are, pscologia, games and creativity dictacticos.

I love music, internet surfing, shopping with my family, going to church with my friends, partying, going to college.

3 comentarios:

  1. HELLO, MY NAME IS ZURISADAY SEGOVIA I WAS BORN IN MENE MAUROA EDO. FALCON

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. SOY DE URBE DE LA SECCION K-502 MI CORRE ES zurisaday2009@hotmail.es
    ZURISADAY_BLOG

    ResponderEliminar